Small Group Online Painting Sessions Hosted by Stewart Cubley
Open to anyone who has painted in person with The Painting Experience.
Purchase a package and save.
All sessions are currently scheduled for 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Pacific
What should I do before my session?:
- If you haven’t already set up Zoom on your computer, you’ll need to do that before your online session:
- Download “Zoom Client for Meetings” here: www.zoom.us/download. It’s free.
- Set up a simple painting area. Read our post “Practical Tools: Brushes, Paints, Paper & Time” for some helpful suggestions.
- Set up your computer or mobile device in the same room as your painting area so that the camera on your computer/device is facing your painting and so that you can sit comfortably in front of it for our brief intro and closing discussions.
What happens on the day of my session?
- On the day of your session, make sure your computer/mobile device is set up awith Zoom.
- About five minutes before your session begins, you’ll receive an email from our office.
- Open that email and click the link provided.
- Zoom will open and you’ll be in our “virtual studio”.
Have a package already?
- Follow these easy steps. You don’t have to remember your package code or login.
- Choose a session. Click on the time that appears below the date. Then click Continue.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click the box that says “Have a package/discount code?
- It will then say “Code or Email”. Just enter your email address!
- Click “Complete”.