In this podcast, Stewart Cubley is interviewed by Kasia Krzoska for her popular Nourish Podcast.
What's discussed in this podcast . . .
- How what we “resist” may be the door to spiritual awakening
- What “painting for process” vs. the product looks like
- The process of navigating “unknowns” and creation
- Tapping into and flowing with “energy” as your guide
- Process painting as a tool for personal self-discovery
- Breaking patterns of perfectionism
- Reframing “blocks” (writers' blocks, creative blocks, etc.)
- How the process of creativity can help us heal our nervous system and get in touch with our inner child and authentic self
- How to balance the flow of intuition with the practicalities of building a business
- Tapping into essentialism; how less might really be more
Listen to learn more!